How Do We Control Our Quality?
We demand quality raw materials
We understand that the safe packaging product can only be made from resin of the highest quality. Lanker’s maintains a policy of the strictest quality control with regard to all our raw material, from monolayer film to auxiliary, including PET, NY, PE, ink, adhesive, etc.
Input Quality Control of Material:
• Regularly checked for physical property.
• Irregularly checked for heavy metal.
• The suppliers will be audited once a year by Lanker Pack for their internal quality management system.
• All materials for food packaging use is required a FDA declaration report.
• We demand strict procedure
Strict procedure while processing products can produce quality of the highest degree. Rigorous supervision at every step of the procedure ensures and hygiene.
• The best and FDA approved material are used.
• The strict residual solvent and bacteria control throughout the entire production process.
• The overall physical property test will be conducted in the each process of the entire production.
• Effective Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) program and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in place and all workers are well-trained.