The stand up spout pouch is a new kind of packaging. The most advantage convenient to carry. The stand up pouch with spout can be conveniently placed in a backpack or even a pocket, and can be smaller as the content is reduced - easier to carry.
The excellent baby food spout pouch allows the food inside to prevent oxygen, microbes, moisture, light and others, thus extending the shelf-life of baby food and avoiding the adverse effects of these microorganisms on the quality of food. These are very important to baby food spout pouches.
So, what are the requirements for baby food spout pouch? Here as follow:
1. Keep the freshness. The materials can keep the food fresh in the baby food spout pouch, so that the children can taste the delicious food as well as they take the food.
2. Air-proof. Some fruit juices will be oxidized in the air, so the material used in the baby food spout pouch can prevent the oxidation of food, keep the freshness of the food, and prevent the food from spoiling.
3. Puncture resistance. The puncture resistant material prevents the bag from being broken by external impact during transport.
Lanker's baby food spout pouch can fits to these three requirements. In addition, Lanker's baby food spout pouch also has the following characteristics:
1. If you want to cook the food of the baby food pouch, Lanker’s baby food pouch offers the material that can resist temperatures 121℃ , then you can cook the food with the pouch.
2. The materials of Lanker’s baby food pouch are BPA free and FDA certified materials, which are harmless to the human body.
3.There are many choices of the fitment on the pouch, such as: no-choke spout, clear window, tear notch, handles and so on.
Since 2004, Lanker Pack has been supplying secure and reliable packaging materials for food and non-food industries. We have been accumulated rich experience–from raw material development right through to production and quality control, we guarantee perfection in every product. Our factory is accredited to several widely accepted standards including BRC, ISO22000, GMP, HACCP and has also achieved U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
For more information of the pouches, just click the button below to contact with us.