The BRC Packaging and Packaging Materials Standard (BRC) Certified
The BRC Packaging and Packaging Materials Standard is a leading global brand and the first Standard in the world to be recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GSFI) benchmarking committee. Only 2,000 suppliers in over 70 countries worldwide have been certified by BRC Standards.
Lanker Pack strictly select raw materials and auxiliary materials and ensure they are in compliance with FDA and EU standard in food contact. The standard we follow up includes:
· European Parlament and Council Regulation (EC) 1935/2004/EC
· US FDA 21 CFR 175.300 and CFR 1777.1520
· Commission Requlation (EU) No. 10/2011 of 14 January 2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food as amended
· Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2023/2006 of 22 December 2006 on good manufacturing
practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food (GMP).
· US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR,2011 Edition) As Applicable